Google Play, in conjunction with Indie Games Accelerator, is launching a special edition of the Launchpad Accelerator program, designed in close collaboration with Google Play, featuring a comprehensive gaming curriculum and mentorship from top mobile gaming experts.
This is open to game developers from Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
Only game developers from Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Egypt and Tunisia are eligible from Africa.
- You must be at least 18 years old* at the time of entering the competition.
- You must be the developer of the game you are submitting for review.
- If you are submitting an unreleased game for review, it must have a playable demo APK (Android Package Kit) submitted to Google Play as private beta through the Google Play Console and made accessible to the program team by inviting email@example.com a beta tester within the Submission Period.
Selected participants will have the following benefits:
- Invites to 2 all-expenses-paid* gaming bootcamps at Google Asia HQ in Singapore
- Personalized mentorship from Google and gaming industry experts
- Opportunity to be showcased on Google Play
- US$ 20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase credits**
- Google Pixel phone
- Invites to exclusive events
Are interested? CLICK HERE
Google has announced that Nigerian startup `mDoc’ was one of 11 startups selected to …