GITEX Africa is an annual technology event, it is the continent’s largest technology trade show and conference, showcasing the latest advancements in information and communication technology. The event consists of a conference where experts from around the world share their insights on the tech industry, while the exhibition hall features presentations of different products and services by local and international companies. GITEX Africa provides a platform for networking and business opportunities, helping to promote Africa’s growing tech ecosystem.
The goal of GITEX Africa is to amplify the continent’s digital aspirations and achievements which are powered by tech-savvy youth, corporates, and ambitious governments.
GITEX AFRICA will showcase interesting events some of which are listed below:
- MAIN STAGE: this event will host various sessions on digital cities, fintech, and visionary leaders. Visionary leaders’ theme is “Go There” this stage will delve into a wide range of cutting-edge technology and innovations in the fields of government, sustainability, food security, healthcare, and energy. Bringing together global visionary business leaders.
- DARK STAGE: This event will offer a platform where key industry leaders will come together and discover strategies to safeguard their countries against cybercrime.
- NORTH STAR 10x: Join the conversation on uniting global and regional unicorns, founders, and investors. You will hear from founders, emerging tech hubs, and investors on various topics like:
- Should you raise it now or wait?
- Do Africans trust fintech platforms more than the banking system?
- What defines a more supportive framework to catalyze growth in Africa?
- TALENT STAGE: Will feature two events DEVSLAM and YouthX. DEVSLAM will feature bringing together the best and brightest software developers, and data science to drive social transformation and shape the future of the digital economy. Join this event to be ranked an elite developer in Africa. This three-day event is packed with opportunities to learn, network, and upskill. While the YouthX will feature a series of conversations with tech entrepreneurs, product designers, and celebrity investors to look at how these individuals are using technology to solve some of Africa’s challenges, and how they have overcome obstacles to achieve success this is aimed at motivating young Africans to take the lead and pursue careers in technology.
- INDUSTRY TRACKS will bring experts to discuss and showcase various technological trends from various industries in Agriculture, Healthcare, and Energy.
This must-attend event is happening in Marrakech, Morocco from the 31st of May to the 2nd of June 2023 click here to register and participate