Halal Angels Network is among the first to penetrate the $5 trillion Halal consumer market and has teamed up FasterCapital to support Technology Startups in the field of AI, Blockchain, Robotics, IoT, Fintech.
FasterCapitalwillwork with Halal Angels in reaching out and supporting entrepreneurs in getting funded and in moving forward with their innovative projects and businesses. FasterCapital offer a wide range of services (technical, sales, marketing, funding, and others)
Halal Angels Network was launched to promote innovation, entrepreneurship and start-ups, and inspire investors across the world to tap into a sector that will be worth $9.71 trillion by 2025 (Reuters, 2019).
HeshamZreik founder of FasterCapital said that “FasterCapital will be glad to work with Halal Angels in reaching out and supporting entrepreneurs in getting funded and in moving forward with their innovative projects and businesses. FasterCapital will be glad to offer technical and business support to startups working with Halal Angels”.
HeshamZreik, founder of FasterCapital has been ranked #39 out of top 50 investors (Forbes 2018) based on investment and successful exits. Hesham has invested in +100 startups. He has co-founded more than 40 startups. He has a passion for building innovative start-ups around the principle of developing simple solutions to challenging problems.
Indian American DrTausif Malik, Founder of Halal Angels Network said, “Halal & Ethical industry offers tremendous opportunities across the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia. Based on the vision, experience and expertise, we felt that FasterCapital is the right partner to support Startups”.
Based on research Halal Angels proposed the idea that post Brexit UK can reposition as the global hub & gateway to Ethical &Shariah Finance to the world. Halal Angels is moving its headquarters to UK and this would help connect with Global investors to startups across the globe and Italy can also benefit from this.
Post-Brexit financial institutions are relocating to various cities across Europe such as Frankfurt, Dublin & Paris, according to Northwestern University Medill Report “London’s emergence as an economic powerhouse has profound implications for the country’s economy post-Brexit. Financial services accounted for 15% of London’s economic output in 2017 and 6.9% of the United Kingdom’s economic output in 2018, according to a 2019 report by the House of Commons Library”.
Both Halal Angels Network &FasterCapital will work together to support Technology Startups in the Ethical & Halal domains.
Recently Halal Angels Network has tied up with the following organizations.
- Fintech major Delio to use their digital platform showcase Halal-based deals to a much more international audience, connecting angel investors across the world not just with deals, but also with each other.
- Halal Board India for Halal compliance & certification.
- SSC Capital of Tanzania to tap the African investment market.
- Education Partnerships UK to offer British certification to aspiring entrepreneurship in Islamic finance, entrepreneurship, Business management etc
- UAE based FasterCapital which is an online incubator and accelerator that offer technical and business development services in addition to matching startups and businesses with funding sources.
- Vietnam Halal Centre for the Vietnamese Market (Halal consumer & Startups)